FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CNY MOBILE WEB LAUNCHES NEW MOBILE-FRIENDLY WEBSITE FOR SKARTS
July 27, 2015 (Skaneateles, NY) — CNY Mobile Web is pleased to announce the launch of a new mobile-friendly website for the Skaneateles Area Arts Council (SKARTS), www.skarts.org.
The new website is a modern, mobile-friendly upgrade to the organization’s previous, traditional website, adding responsive design techniques.
The site features a prominent, full-width slideshow on its home page, allowing the organization to feature its events in an engaging format to website visitors.
The new website also includes the following enhancements:
- Blog area for display of latest news
- Events area for event listings
- Call to action widgets for donation and event ticket purchase
- Mobile-friendly carousels providing efficient display of Grant Recipients and News.
- A new automated form for Grant Applications, where this process was previously manual.
Visit www.skarts.org to experience the redesigned website.
ABOUT CNY MOBILE WEB
CNY Mobile Web builds engaging, mobile-friendly websites that display perfectly on all screen sizes (desktops, tablets, and smartphones.) We serve clients throughout the U.S. Locally, we serve Syracuse and Central New York (CNY). We specialize in mobile-friendly, responsive websites, SEO, PPC, Social Media Management, email Marketing, and more.