FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CNY MOBILE WEB TO MANAGE SOCIAL MEDIA FOR SKARTS
July 27, 2015 (Skaneateles, NY) — CNY Mobile Web is pleased to announce an agreement with the Skaneateles Area Arts Council (SKARTS), www.skarts.org, to manage its social media presence. This will be of particular importance as SKARTS moves to promote their upcoming Fall Artist Studio Tour in October 2015.
The agreement includes:
- The creation of several social media accounts for the organization
- Integration of their new mobile-friendly website with existing and new social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, etc), so that all website news articles publish automatically to social media.
- Targeted social media campaigns to drive new social media users to SKARTS social media profiles, generating new “Likes” and/or “Follows” as well as generating ticket sales for SKARTS events..
- The ongoing effort to keep SKARTS social media current, engaging, and updated.
- Continual engagement with followers on social media.
- Moderation and removal of SPAM or inappropriate content from SKARTS social media profiles.
Visit www.skarts.org to learn more about SKARTS.
ABOUT CNY MOBILE WEB
CNY Mobile Web builds engaging, mobile-friendly websites that display perfectly on all screen sizes (desktops, tablets, and smartphones.) We serve clients throughout the U.S. Locally, we serve Syracuse and Central New York (CNY). We specialize in mobile-friendly, responsive websites, SEO, PPC, Social Media Management, email Marketing, and more.