Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Every CMW website has SEO built in
How do we do it?
Not all websites are created equal. Many, once launched, leave the website owner at the mercy of chance and randomness, taking months, or sometimes longer, before new or changed content shows up in major search engines like Google, Bing, etc.
Our websites are different.
- CMW websites are built on WordPress, which currently powers 24% of all websites on the Internet.
- WordPress-based websites have distinct advantages. Most importantly, WordPress websites notify major search engines (Google, Bing, and others) the moment content is added or changed. The content will often be searchable at Google within minutes.
- We incorporate “site map” technology. When Google or other search engines crawl the website, all pages are indexed, using the site map as a guide. Nothing is missed.
If you engage us for ongoing SEO:
- We work for page 1 ranking for desirable keywords.
- Using keyword analysis, we incorporate desirable keywords for your industry strategically within your content. We use analysis tools to ensure density and placement.
- We consistently track website traffic using analytics, periodically reviewing your SEO strategy, and adjusting as necessary. For example, we monitor keywords actually bringing people to your website, and compare these to your goals.
- We work hard to stay ahead of the ever-changing SEO curve, with continual training and professional development.